Saturday, October 1, 2011

A Day at the Beach- Puppy Dog Style

Today Rembrandt and I went to the beach! It was super fun. Except I don't quite understand why he got to be off his leash and go say hi to everyone and I had to be on my long leash. NOT FAIR! Anyways.... at least he played with me a little for once.


Here's my cute butt when I was just begining to check out the water. .


Rembrandt soon showed me how fun the waves could be and we splashed around. I think that is the first time he's ever let me sort of play with him... Crazy old man! (don't tell him I said that! He will beat me up)I gave him a kiss for being such a good teacher! I'm not sure he wanted a kiss from me:-(



Woooooohooooooooooooo!!!!!! We got to play! (but I had to be on the silly leash so he Remmy kept running away from me)

Gonna get you!


And I ran and ran and ran!


And sniffed some seaweed!


Isn't he handsome! I do love my mentor! He's teaching me lots of cool things. Like how great the beach is!

The only drawback of the beach.......When you go home, Mom throws you in the bath....Yuck.....

But it was a fun day.....now I'm tired! Once I get the crap in my ears so I don't get an ear infection (one of the drawbacks of being a golden, but Remmy is teaching me how to clench my ears!) Goodnight!

-Levi

No comments:

Post a Comment