Monday, February 18, 2013

Growing Growing Growing

Hi Guys! I swear I updated last week.....I just forgot to post it to facebook.... Silly golden brain! You should go see how naughty I am when only John is home! Anyways this week I've been doing a lot of growing!
This was me when Mom first got me! What a little baby I was. 

This was me last week at 13 weeks!

And this is me today!!!! Mom calls me a monster but I think I look more like a MOOOSE!!!

 I still have a long way to go to catch up to this guy though!

 In between growing and sleeping and eating and terrorizing....I've made friends with the JOLLY BALL!

 By friends I mean I chase it down and chew on it and it lies there nicely... (unlike Rembrandt who refuses to let me chew/play tug with his tail)

 Aren't we a cute pair...

Rarrrrrrrwwwwwww

Love the naughty girl,
Azara

Ocho Report
Mr. Ocho is still hanging out in Phase 8! Hope you are getting lots of walks and Kennel Enrichment up at Guide Dogs buddy! Can't wait to see you again!

No comments:

Post a Comment