Friday, November 28, 2014

I'm Bindi!

 
Hi! I'm Bindi!

 
I'm cute!

 And cuddly....
 
And kinda naughty!

Sometimes my brothers hide from me behind the couch......

 
but I swear I love them! 

 They told me to go play with the toys instead or their tails..... woe is me

 
But we are one big happy family, I swear!

 Right now I sleep a lot.....

 
But when I'm awake I can be a little sassy...  I was named after the Crocodile Hunter's daughter

 
 So that's me.....You will be hearing lots from me...I like to talk!
- Bindi



2 comments:

  1. Hi Sister Bindi, It's me your brother Blanco. I'm glad to have found you. I've located Burton, Blitz, Bunny & Mama Hollyann's breeder keeper & her raisers. As you mommy to accept her Facebook friend request so you can join the family circle. 2 sibs will be going to Colorado next week & I will know who they are later. Here's the link to my FB album under Java Puppies
    https://www.facebook.com/java.puppies/media_set?set=a.1000348703324980.1073741909.100000495792802&type=3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bindi is darling-I love the name.
    What camera do you use for all you pictures/

    ReplyDelete