Saturday, July 9, 2016

Hot Dogs and 5K's

Today I got elected to go to something called a 5K run with the people. 
Normally Rembrandt goes to these things but decided he wanted to sleep today....

 
Silly old man! Going places is FUN!!!

 
Not long after we got there Mom left us....And she was gone for a LONG time...

I tried to convince the guy that we should have some hot dogs ....

I even used my cutest puppy dog eyes...
PUHLESEEE... Just one hot dog...

 He said no.... So we kept waiting for Mom...

 Finally we got to see her again!!!
I was happy to see her. I wiggled my butt all over!!

Then we took the "obligatory" (look I used a big word ...I'm growing up!) finish line photo and I got to go home and eat dinner! 
(I think hot dogs would have been tastier but I guess I'll never know)

No comments:

Post a Comment