Friday, November 25, 2016

Oh the Memories....

Running down memory lane... Here's a look at the past in Guide Dog Land for my family
 This is Bennett. He was my families first puppy. My sister earned 10,000 points to get my parents to sign the application and we got him. Cute huh.....
 He was a naughty boy though and was transferred a few times between raisers before going back for training and being career changed.

 
This is Malta. With a cute little girl!

 Our second puppy.... She was a super sweet girl. That picture is in Oregon when we took her camping after we picked her up at Fun Day (wow have times changed)

She was career changed for an overbite and went to live with one of my sisters high school teachers.

 Hexa was our third puppy...
(awesome name right?)
 She was our first black lab. And look at that puppy coat!
(yes it has lace)

 
She was our first success 

 And when she retired she came home to my parents house to live out her retirement in luxury!



Brie was next. She was our first golden and an awesome sweet girl.
But it stressed her out too much to be a service dog so she went to live to a family friend.

Then came Flossie. She was my sisters favorite. She became a breeder. And we raised two of her puppies.

There's the first 5..... More trips down memory lane coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment