Thursday, September 17, 2020

Dog Camp!!!!

HI! Guess what? I got to go to dog camp this year!!!
It was up in South Lake Tahoe at Wild Blue Dog Camp!


I went with my best buddy Garou! (well he likes me now I think)

                                                 It was so nice! And the sky was so BLUE! (I hear it was orange at home)

I got my CGC (Canine Good Citizen) CGA (Canine Good Citizen Advanced )and my GCU (Canine Good Citizen Urban) as well as my Novice Tricks title!
They said I'm super smart! 


I took lots of naps! This learning stuff is hard!

I did nosework!

                                              
I found the container with the birch smell in it!


Took some selfies!

                                                                            Took a nap!

More nosework! But this time I got to search for Julie Ratborts. (the barn hunt rat)

We went kayaking an I did lots of swimming!

                                                

                                                                I'm a full fledged golden now!


and took another nap....


I looked regal on the grass. (the place was soooooo pretty! It's at the 4-H camp in Nevada)
 

And we took a selfie with the beaver I won on our treasure hunt!

I am so tired I think I might sleep for a week!!!
But I can't wait to go back!

-Isaac


Wild Blue Dog Camp is a great week of fun put on by a non profit benefiting canine cancer research 
(a cause close to my heart after losing 4 dogs to cancer.... stinken goldens) Isaac and I had so much fun!
We can't wait to go back!
Check out wildbluedogs.org
for more information.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment