Monday, December 14, 2020

So TIRED


Hi! It's Mara.... Did you know that when I'm not working hard learning to be a service dog.....
I love to....
 
                                                                               Sleep!!!

 

                                                            Sometimes in interesting ways...

                                                                    Like upside down....


                                                                        Or on my back....


Or using the table legs as a chin rest....
 
                                        He does not like to sleep with me! (but I do anyways!!!)

                                                                I bare it all sometimes...

                                            And did you know toy boxes make great pillows!!!

                                                                                                                    Love Mar Mar

No comments:

Post a Comment