Monday, January 16, 2012

Blast from the Past!

 Since everyone keeps telling me to "Stop growing and stay a little puppy". So today I thought I'd take a break from napping and bring you some photos from my baby puppy time so you all can remember how cute I was! 
(although I think I'm just getting cuter)



 Awwww look at me in Mom's arms on the day she first got me!

 I was even cute when I was naughty and went in the garden! (back then I fit through the fence....not so much anymore)

 AWWWWWWWWWWW!!!


 Had the sad eyes down from the start!

 My favorite way to sleep (still!)
(That's my pug friend from my first few weeks out of the kennel before Mom could have me)

 So little.... Sorry guys...no more little Ocho!


And now I need to get back to sleep.....Gotta sleep in you want to keep growing!!!! AND EAT! YES!!!
-Ocho

No comments:

Post a Comment