Sunday, March 25, 2012

Congratulations Levi!

 I got you when you were just 8 months old. Look how cute you were! (still are I'm sure) I can still remember that text message: 
"There's a female golden retriever available as a transfer pup, do you want her?" 
Of course I did!



You left in October, all grown up, or so you thought. You went off to "college to do amazing things! (and not follow in your buddy Rembrandt's footsteps)
I can't wait to see you again next weekend at graduation with your new 
partner and to wish you luck with your new life in Maryland!
 You  are officially all grown up now!
I love you little girl....and no matter where you are, you will always be my travel size buddy!

Love,
Your proud Mom

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Sheila and Levi, always inspiring to read first hand why we do what we do for Guide dogs. Love you both. Diane

    ReplyDelete