Sunday, August 5, 2012

The Golf Puppy

On Saturday I went golfing with Mom's work.
It was FUN!

 
I really wanted to drive the golf cart but Mom said I wasn't old enough. Come on! I'm a whole year old now! She was just being silly! I would have driven a whole lot better than some of those guys out there.

 
Even my saddest puppy face didn't work. So I ended riding on the floor with the wind in my face. Not a bad gig.

 
I decided since I didn't get to drive I'd watch the balls fly towards the hole. ( I guess that's the point of the whole silly game) The was almost as fun as watching the birds in the ponds or "water hazards" as everyone kept calling them.


 Then we waited for the people in front of us because they were slow.....


So Mom decided she needed my photo with a golf ball on the green.

 I tried to control myself, really, I did......

 But the ball looked so tasty......

 I just wanted to take it and play..... I'm just a baby golden.....


Then Mom made me wait in the cart a while. I was sad....

So I told her if she let me watch the next round she'd sink her putt....
 
 AND SHE DID!!!! All because of me.....



 Being a golf puppy is hard work....time for a nap!



No comments:

Post a Comment