Saturday, May 3, 2014

Gotta sleep to grow....

I've been told you have to sleep to grow.....

 
And boy am I growing.....This is me at 10 weeks.....

 Now this is me at 13 weeks! (I'm 23 pounds)

 I like to sleep with my cow at work......

 We cuddle a lot...

 

Even if I end up a little twisted to do it...

Sometimes I even try to sleep on Mom's work in hopes she will play with me instead! 
(Sometimes it works!)

 I also like to cuddle with Remmy.....

He doesn't really like me though so a lot of times I have to cuddle with his Muppet feet....
 My favorite place to sleep when I was a little baby was under the couch.....

 I was really little and fit really well....

 Aren't I cute?

 
I love to sleep...It's my favorite (along with bugging Isaac and Rem!)

 I've had to graduate to dog beds though because I'm getting bigger!

 My favorite place to sleep in in my Mom's arms.....(this was on the ride home from GDB)

 
Even if she does put stickers on my head!


 Look my jacket even fits now because I've been sleeping and growing so much.....
Well I guess it's time for a nap...
-Hensley

1 comment: