Saturday, August 23, 2014

Food Trucks and Fun


Last night we went to the food truck event as Wooden Valley Winery. 
(Look at me listening so well!)

 It wasn't very exciting for me.....But I did spend a lot of time being a good puppy and ignoring all the crazy kids that were running around me!

 My people said I had to take my photo with one of the trucks.....I was not a fan of the generator.....It was noisy!

 I liked the wine barrels better because Mom gave me a big hug!

 I was really thirsty after all that good food....

 J/K I'm underage....but the people said the wine was tasty! (obviously)

Soo Tired!
-Hensley
 
The Zuzu Report!
Azara is in Phase 8!!!!
Congratulations Azara! We knew you could do it!
(Guess that golden brain works pretty well ;-)

Phase 8—Final testing, finishing, and pre-matching
Dogs are tested for obedience, blindfold, traffic, and buildings. Dogs practice with less experiences handlers. Some dogs are given special training like how to push a crosswalk button. Dogs are prepared to enter class. 
 
This is photo of Azara in harness. No I haven't been stalking her on her workouts. She was selected by GDB to be their "demo dog" at an event in San Francisco and a friend sent me this photo. She is obviously very happy with her new job. I'm so proud of her and can't wait to see her again!


No comments:

Post a Comment