Sunday, November 16, 2014

Checking Out

 
It's Official!
I'm not going to be a guide dog....
 (Did the tennis ball give it away?)

 Yep, the powers that be decided that another career was right for me.....

 And me and my tennis ball are pretty thrilled!

 I'm going to miss my brothers!

 (Remmy refused to be in the group shot so he got his own)

 But my new life will be just as much fun!

 
SOO I was kinda busy with tennis balls on my last days home.....

But I did leave the traditional Kong that gets passed from puppy to puppy.... At the bottom of the toy box I think? Hope you find it Miss B!

 YIPPPPPPPEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

 WOOOHOOOOO

 Squirrel?
:)

  
Oh but don't worry....I'm not going too far. I'll be checking back in. In fact there is talk I may get my own Facebook page!

This is Hensley, checking out of guide dog world and into the wonderful world of petdom! (do you know you can eat bacon off the floor?)
Love and Slobbery Kisses,
Hensley

1 comment:

  1. Looks like he's loving life as a pet! :) What was he cc'd for?
    Will you be raising another GDB puppy since you will not be keeping this cutie?

    ReplyDelete