Monday, May 25, 2015

What I've Learned about My New Family

 Hi everyone! My name is Phantom! I'm the new guy on the block.

Let me run you through what I've learned about my new family in my short time in this crazy house.....

First of all there is this guy....
His name is Rembrandt and he is for sure the KING of the place......

If you mess with him you better know how to run FAST!
(good thing I do!!!)

 Then there is this guy!
He thinks he's in charge....

 But we all know he's not....LOL

 (Don't worry...I've already figured out I'm not in charge either.....dang it!)

 
There is also this guy....His name is Isaac. He's kind of a big dork. But a loveable dork and he's nice to me so I like him!

 
Remmy on the other hand does not like me.....
(Grumpy old man!)


 
Especially when I follow him around!

They also have this really large dog that smells funny......And everyone got upset when I tried to play with him....I'm not sure why?

So yah....that's everyone except the one that is in charge....
She takes the pictures so there aren't any of her!
Time for a nap
-Phantom

No comments:

Post a Comment