Saturday, July 25, 2015

It was a FUN DAY!

 
Last weekend we went to this thing called "Fun Day"
We went back to where I was born at Guide Dogs for the Blind and there was TONS of puppies wandering around!

 
I had a lot of fun wandering around and visiting all the booths and sleeping through the presentations. 
 As you can see.... The people's Dad was having a blast too!
(I think he was waiting for lunch!)

 
I got to meet a bunch of my littermates again AND my Dad.... He's the handsome one in the middle. 
I hope I'm as good looking as him when I grow up! 
My Mom would have been there too but she was back in the kennel waiting for her next date. 
We met her people. They are very nice too!

 
I also got to see K again! She "started" me. She had me from when I was 8 weeks old until I was almost 16 weeks when the people took over. I was very happy to see her!
(She said I looked very handsome and was turning into a nice puppy)
 

 Then we ate lunch.... I wanted to eat lunch with my new gf Osma.....

 But she decided to take a nap....

 So I followed suit.... 

It was a exciting and super fun day!

Zzzzzzzzzz
-Phantom

No comments:

Post a Comment