Monday, August 24, 2015

'Cause I'm Awesome

Today I had a photo shoot. Whats the occasion you ask?
I'm AWESOME! 
(oh yeah and puppies and brothers are dumb) 


 We went to this place that had trees.....
(Aren't I handsome)

 
Then we walked out to this field....

 
This guy had the treats so I let him come with me...

 Look I have a halo....I must be an angel
(or at least have been forgiven for the cake mix incident!)

 We found more trees....
(I always smile big for photos...it gets you more treats)

 We found this picnic table....
I was hoping there would be dinner on it but alas...
I just had to pose my super cute self with an empty one

 
The best part was.... We left the baby dogs at home!
They are so annoying!

 
Pretty dang good looking for an 13 year old huh?
-Remmy

No comments:

Post a Comment