Tuesday, December 1, 2015

This Tree is JUST Right!!!

 
So the people cleared out this empty space in one of the rooms in the house 
(one I'm not allowed in very much....hmmmmm) 
I wasn't sure why, but I smiled for the camera anyway!

Apparently in December around "Christmastime" ( whatever that means... Rem says it means they dress you up in funny hats.....who knows) The people go and pick out a tree to bring into their house. 
Weird right? You can't pee on it if it is inside! But I was on board for the fun! 

So we went to the place and started looking......

This tree was MUCH to big!
 
This one was way too small! Come on people show me something I can work with!
 
 Finally! This one was just right....So we took him home! The people hang lights and  other weird things on them! This Christmas this is sooooooo odd!

 Searching for trees is exhausting!



1 comment:

  1. OH man that last picture is pretty freaking precious....

    ReplyDelete