Sunday, February 28, 2016

Wine Tasting with Old Friends

 
On Saturday the people took me wine tasting to this really pretty place. 
 I think they called it  The Terraces Winery.
 
 
My old buddy Hensley was there. He's almost 2 now and much more fun when he stays with 
his family!
 
 
We got lots of pets (cause we are so handsome). Look how well I trained that young guy....going in for the kill with the ladies! I got my fair share too. One guy even commented that "there was NO WAY I was 14". Guess I had my young face on!
 
 
We of course took photos....

 And I begged for ice from random people.... It was hot!!!

 And of course they gave in to my cute face and gave me some.....YUM!!!!
Wine for the people...
Ice for me....
Fun was had by all! (and the tri tip was amazing!)
-Rembrandt





No comments:

Post a Comment