Sunday, June 12, 2016

College on the Horizon...

Let's go guys!
The people said I need to get ready to go to "college"..... so we went shopping for the essentials!


They had lots of cool stuff there... I got my list and I checked it twice....


I need a bookcase to store all the books I will read to fill my big head with knowledge! 
(I'm gonna do great things you know!)

And a bunk bed! I will be THE COOLEST roommate! I mean I love to play and sleep and all the best stuff!

And I will bring my guitar to sing songs and wooo the pretty ladies....

And bake cakes shaped like hearts so the instructors don't fail me when I'm late to class after a late night of Kong Pong.... (I'm too cute to fail!)

 
I hope they don't make me do my own laundry! I'm just a baby dog!

College is going to be a blast! I can't wait! 
-Phantom

1 comment:

  1. The books you will eat, the bed will be comfy, but with your guitar you will "rock" college!

    Woofs,
    Riley

    ReplyDelete