Saturday, August 13, 2016

He's off!!!

 At the end of July it was time for me to go to college! WHOOO HOOO ! Trading this green coat in for a harness! (What is a harness?)

 So I said goodbye to my brothers....

 Went on one last breakfast outing with the people.... 
(I wanted some of their bacon as a goodbye gift but they said no...so mean)

 We filled up for the road trip!

 I was a good supervisor of the fill up!
(Don't worry, I put my head back in and the window went up when the car started. 
You are all a bunch of buzz kills!)
 And then we drove to COLLEGE!!

 Look they even had a welcome sign for me!
Mom said the photos had to stop here because she was getting too sad. But my dorm room is pretty cool. I hope I get an awesome roommate that loves to play! 
The people will keep you updated with my progress at I go through college.
I promise to try my hardest!
See you at graduation!
-Phantom



No comments:

Post a Comment