Monday, December 5, 2016

The New Addition


 Hi! My name is Pantone! I'm the newest addition to the family!

I'm a little different than the other puppies though. You see I'm not a Guide Dog Puppy in Training.
Rather I'm a Good Dog! Autism Companion Puppy in Training!

 Autism service dogs serve as non judgmental companions that can help increase motor function, language and social skills, serve as a social bridge, increase quality of life for the entire family, help the child to become more confident in their daily life, and perform service commands such as deep pressure therapy, redirection, and grounding.

 Doesn't that sound like fun!

 I can't wait to learn so many things! And to get a kid of my own!

 Did you know my person gets a new title to? She's not a puppy raiser anymore. She's an apprentice trainer. I hope that means she has to teach me A LOT  of things so I can be the best service dog ever!

 For now though I'm just being a puppy!

And playing with my toys!

You will be hearing from me a lot!

 We can all learn this new process together and go on adventures!

 (aren't I cute in my little vest)

You can also check out my Facebook page. Search Good Dog Pantone
Or my Instagram GoodDogPantone
(I like social media in case you were wondering!)
-Pantone

No comments:

Post a Comment