Saturday, March 25, 2017

Colors goes to a wedding!

Last weekend I was invited to a BEAUTIFUL wedding!
It was a friend of the peoples...actually the bride was the one that introduced them!!! 
I was so excited to be invited!

First we took some photos with the beach background.....
(Isn't my wedding collar so PRETTY)

 Then I took some photos with the people...
I think they like me!!!

 
Then we went to sit down..... 
 
 
And we got to watch the bride walk down the aisle!!!!!!
(I waited so patiently) 

 
She was such a pretty bride! I got to take my photo with her after the ceremony! 
I felt so special! She dubbed me Colors the puppy! 

 After the ceremony we got to eat dinner! Well the people got to eat dinner.... I just got to wait in line....politely

 
And then lay sadly under the table while everyone ate yummy tacos!
Woe is meeeeeee!

Later the bride threw this......I caught it!!!!!

 I hear that means I'm going to be married next. I don't know what that means. But it sounds scary!

 I needed a drink!
Such a fun night! 
Love you Nat and Nate!
Congrats!!!!
<3 Colors




No comments:

Post a Comment