Monday, January 29, 2018

So many things!!!

 Hey Everyone!!!
Long time no update.....and A LOT has happened!

 Sooooooo let's slide right into it!
 
 
There was this crazy huge fire in Napa in October! My brothers hung out with this cute girl.....

 
But I just hung in Eureka at my puppy swap doing awesome! 

When I got back I found out I am going to be a COUSIN!!!!

 
Not long after we picked up this guy..... He's the foster dog and he is supposed to be finding a new home....he's not very good at that though! Hopefully soon!
 
 
In December I won the ugly sweater contest!
 
 
And took a cute family photo!

New Years Eve we lost my big brother Griff. I miss him A LOT but I hope he's 
having fun in heaven with all his friends!
 
Oh yeah! And the BEST PART of my update!
I GOT MATCHED WITH MY FAMILY!!!

   
YIPPEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!
 
 
I also got my forever name.... 
I'm "Violet" now!
(Violet is the Pantone color of the year, tricky huh?)
In May the IN TRAINING comes off my vest and I'm a REAL service dog!

WOW!!! That was a lot of excitement!
Time for a nap!

No comments:

Post a Comment