Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Join My Team!!!!

 
People are weird...
Let me tell you a story about that...
When I was 13 weeks old they told me we had to have a photo shoot. I don't know why they need photos for EVERYTHING! They said it was the photo for my GoodDog! Team Page.... guess I'll learn more about that later.
 
They started by "torturing me" and holding me in position until the camera was ready....

Then they let go.....and wait for it...


 I RAN AWAY!!!
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
So we tried again!

And I RAN FASTER!!! SILLY HUMANS!!!!

 
Ultimately I hung out for a few seconds and I think they turned out pretty well. I am pretty cute so how could they not?
If you love hearing my updates (like my blogs) and want to hear special just for you updates you should join my team! Every month you will get exclusive photos of my training outing and even a video showing just how smart I am. You only get to see these photos and videos if you are on my team.  I will still blog, but this way you would for sure get updates every month (sometimes the humans forget to blog....silly humans) Follow this link  to join!!! 
   
https://www.flipcause.com/secure/fundraiser/MjQ0NzE=/26145 
You should do it! You know I'm cute and lovable.





 Oh and growing updates!!!! Left is me when I first got here. Right is me at 4 months!!! I'm gigantic!!

Love you all, I promise to try to update more!
Changa

No comments:

Post a Comment