Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas in the So Cal

Christmas is fun is Southern California.
Every year I go for my annual Christmas swim at The Resort!

 It's nice and warm so I can spend the whole day in my favorite place....the pool...
(After I open all my treats of course,  Santa is so good to me even though I was kind of a naughty dog this year)

I can get all wet and not be cold!
And then run around the pool like a mad man!
(no puppies allowed)

 Then Mom throws my toys and I chase it!
(The water was a little cold this year.... I request it be a bit warmer next year please!)


MMMMMMMMMMMM wet octopus!!!!!
 The best part....When I get out....I get to shake all over everyone! Including the obnoxious puppy!!!!!
Yay Christmas!!!!

Now for the Levi Report!!!!!
(Mom says I need to do it since the little brat has been a slacker!)

Levi is in Phase 8!!!!! (out of 8)

Phase 8—Final testing, finishing, and pre-matching

Dogs are tested for obedience, blindfold, traffic, and buildings. Dogs practice with less
experiences handlers. Some dogs are given special training like how to push a crosswalk button.
Dogs are prepared to enter class.

Go Levi! I can't wait to hear all about your graduation! Good job being smart and showing people that some goldens have brains (I do....I just chose to use them to party)!

-Rembrandt

No comments:

Post a Comment