Saturday, December 3, 2011

Silly Hats

Mom isn't nice....She puts crazy things on me. She put this one on today because she said I needed a photo to go with my letter to Santa. I wonder who that is? Someone said he brings you things like Nylabones and Kongs :-) Do you think he might replace that dog bed I ruined so everyone quits making fun of me for it? 


 Anyway I have growing photos!!!! And no, for those of you out there wondering, I do not feel like the paparazzi is following me. I like it when my Mom takes my photo. (Except when I have to wear silly hats)
Here is me at 11 weeks! So cute!
 And 16 weeks when I got my shot that gave me my freedom!


 And here is today! Such a cute puppy I am! Yay puppydom!

Now for the Levi Report
Levi is in Phase 5!!!!!
Yay Levi!
Phase 5—Traffic training and city work
The dog starts advanced guide work and is exposed to different buildings. The dogs are
introduced to escalators and have formal traffic training. They are taught responsibility in
making emergency decisions with traffic problems. Dogs are taught how to handle total
barricades in paths. The vets have a meeting about the dog and review his or her health.

And that's all I have to report!
-Ocho

1 comment: