Monday, November 28, 2011

Ocho's First Photo Shoot

 On Friday Mom made me do a photo shoot......Seriously, Just because you have a cool camera and an ADORABLE puppy does not mean you always need to abuse the two together...right??? Who's with me??? Anyone, Anyone???

 I tried to tell her I didn't want to. (Seriously I barked at John. That did not go over well! I kind of got in trouble. SO MANY RULES!)


Then I tried eating things off the ground. My FAVORITE thing to do in the whole world. No one was real happy with me for doing that either....



Red even tried to help me out by running through the photos too! But Mom was persistent..

So I took some pictures. I guess they came out ok.  I AM pretty darn cute after all!

But they weren't satisfied with just a cute shot of me! Then they started messing with my ears!!!!
I look so SILLY!!!! ARRRGGGG MOM!!!!


And then of course they took pictures of Rembrandt. He must know better than me that there is no point in fighting it.  He sat right down and took great photos. Sigh....I'm just a puppy! I don't know any better!
-Ocho

1 comment: