Monday, November 7, 2011

Bath Time in Puppy Land

So a crazy thing happened to me this weekend! I was running around and playing (getting all smelly and stuff, It was GREAT!) and Mom decided because of that,  I needed a bath....YUCK!

 I tried to give her the sad eyes so she would let me out of the tub....

 That didn't work so I got reaaaaaaally pitiful!

Still didn't work so I started looking for an escape... 





 Then I heard Rembrandt laughing at me from outside the door. (Don't worry I got him back later by curling up with him to keep warm!)


Finally I just gave up and closed my eyes.....Sigh...my life is so hard!



 Now for the Levi Report
Levi is in Phase 1!!!!!! 

In Phase 1
Formal training begins and the dog re-discovers food rewards and learns about clickers. Sit,
down, and stay is reintroduced in a very precise way. Dogs learn to refuse offers of hamburgers
from strangers and to not pick up strange food off the floor. Dogs are introduced to the harness,
get their teeth and ears cleaned, and get petted and massaged. The dogs learn to walk on a
treadmill. They learn the commands forward, halt, and hop-up. The dogs tend to LOVE the
treadmill.
Mom says "Yay Baby Girl! Keep up the good work!"

- Ocho


No comments:

Post a Comment