Saturday, November 19, 2011

I'm a BIG boy now!!!

 Today Mom told me I had to go get more shots!

 I said NO NO NO!!!!


But Mom told me that if I went to get my shot today I could go EVERYWHERE!

So I talked it over with my buddy Rembrandt.....And decided maybe it was a good idea. The world might be a fun place!

I was a little scared......

But I did it! I got my big boy shots! Now I can go anywhere right?

I think they played a trick on me. Mom says I still have to wait a few days until the shots takes effect... So here I am....still stuck behind the gate.... Sigh......


Now for the Levi Report!
Levi is in Phase 3!!!!!
She's moving right along!
 Phase 3—Preliminary testing
Dogs are obedience tested for sit, down, heel, come, and stay with distractions. Dogs are tested
for food refusal and general ease of body handling. The dogs go through their preliminary
blindfold testing over approximately ten blocks.

Yay Levi! Keep up the good work! We are looking forward to graduation!
-Ocho

No comments:

Post a Comment