Monday, December 31, 2012

SNOW

Today is New Years Eve (whatever that means) so Mom took me to play in the snow!
 



I got to play with my friends Banner, 
 

Sundae,

  
And Whitney!
 
 
 Of course the first thing they tried to make us do was go sledding! Banner wasn't too thrilled with the idea.....


Then Mom made me do it too. Again...not real thrilled with the idea.

So I took off running afterwards!!! Yipppeeee!!!

Sundae was lucky. They just let her run behind the sled.

John tried to get into the action too but ended up tumbling....HAHAHAHAHAHA

 It was all quite exhausting....

 And of course being a holiday they had to make us dress up. Only the older dogs would wear the hats

 Silly humans




Ocho is in Phase 7!!!!!



Phase 7—Advanced training
Guide work training continues and dogs learn city traffic patterns, difficult crossings, difficult clearance situations, areas with a challenging line, animal distractions, surface issues, curb approach challenges, pedestrian islands, crowded sidewalks, different pedestrian climates, additional city bus exposure, additional rapid transit ride exposure, escalators, and rounded corners.

And a little birdie told me that a small golden with a name starting with "A" may be arriving soon. I refuse to believe it.

No comments:

Post a Comment