Sunday, January 6, 2013

I would like to file a complaint...

I would like to file a complaint. I mean I know I ate the wedding cake but this is more punishment than I really deserve don't you think? There has to be a society out there to protect the interest of all us nice old dogs!

I put up with "Pumpkin"
(Levi)

And I begrudgingly put up with  this crazy kid...
(Ocho)


But when we drove to Guide Dogs on Friday and Mom came back to the car with THIS..... I really think I need to put my paw down....
 
COME ON MOM!!!!!
 
I mean I guess its kinda cute....

 And they are giving me lots of surprises to make up for it!!!!

Alright "Princess" as you've been dubbed due to your Emergency Vet visit on your first day. I guess I'm stuck with you so I pass the Kong on to you. This whole blogging thing is way to much for my one braincell anyways!
Love, 
Remmy


Ocho is still hanging out in Phase 7......Go Ocho GO!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Remmy! ;)
    Why did little Azara (or should I say "princess?") have to go to the vet on her first day?

    ReplyDelete