Sunday, January 13, 2013

The Princess

Hi everyone! My name is Azara! I'm the new crazy puppy around here!

 Today played with my Kong!

Its a wily creature!

 I missed it once....

 But then I finally caught it!

  So I ran away in victory!

 I took a drink from the hummingbird feeder!

 After that I found a tasty leaf to play with !

 Aren't I cute!

 I captured that guy too!

 This is my pal Remmy. (Well he doesn't want to be my pal, but I keep trying) He is posing with Gerry so you can get an idea of Gerry's size.

 Here is me with Gerry! I'm 9 weeks old now! Getting bigger everyday!



Here is cute photo of me in my puppy coat. It almost fits!!!!!


 I tried the big dog coat on too. Maybe someday it will fit!!!

That's all for now!





The OCHO Report! Ocho is in Phase 8! Congrats OCHO!!!!
-->
Phase 8—Final testing, finishing, and pre-matching
Dogs are tested for obedience, blindfold, traffic, and buildings. Dogs practice with less experiences handlers. Some dogs are given special training like how to push a crosswalk button. Dogs are prepared to enter class.

No comments:

Post a Comment