Sunday, February 3, 2013

Fat Puppy

Hi Everyone! I'm back! My mom was SUPER sick last week so I didn't update. Of course this week she had to take my photo with Gerry again.....
 
 This is me at 10 weeks. I only weighed 13 lbs.

 This is me today at 12 weeks! I weighed 20lbs at the vets office on Friday. My mom says I'm fat.....I think I'm just cute....What do you think?

Once my little photo shoot was over.....(ok maybe in the middle of it....I'm only 12 weeks old give me a break...I decided I should run and see my Mom!)

 Happy ears!!!

 Sad ears!

 Happy ears again!!!!

 My Mom gave me a big kiss when I got to her! (Kind of embarrassing but maybe that means I'm growing on her)

So I gave her one back!!! She said ewwwwwwwwww grosss! HAHAHAHHAHAHHAH I WIN!!!
That's all for now! Time to go chase my tail!
-Azara

 
Ocho Report
Ocho is still hanging out in Phase 8 waiting a match!  We can't wait to see you at graduation buddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment