Sunday, February 10, 2013

It's my birthday.....

 AND I'll do what I want to!
(Ok so it was on Thursday, but in my family we celebrate birthday months so nanner nanner)

This includes but is not limited to......eating bananas, making my Mom spend way too much at the pet store, having steak for dinner and locking up small obnoxious puppies!
 
 I also should get my head scratched a lot!

  And play with many hedgehogs! (Maybe get a new one!)


Now that I think of it, why should these things have to only be once a year! I'm 11 now....they should happen all the time!!!
 

Wasn't I a cute puppy! Never grew out of it huh?
 

 I should also get lots of love from my Mom! (but that happens everyday)

 And take naps in the grass.....I guess she can come too....


 SOOOOOO HAPPY!

 Happy 11th Birthday Rembrandt!!!! Here's hoping for many more!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment