Saturday, March 2, 2013

Beer and Puppies



 We went to Berryessa Brewery! It was fun! (Sorry about the photo quality. Mom only brought her phone)

 I begged to get just a taste of the beer. But everyone told me no, I was underage....Booooooooo!

So I gave them the sad eyes right next to the beer glass
 
It didn't work so I rolled over on my back and just pretended to be a DRUNK PUPPY!!!

 Afterwards we went to a friends house and they brought out a their cats bed (by the way, their cat Robin, very cool, but like Rembrandt also does not want to be my friend) The bed was a little small....
 I tried to dig it out a little to make it bigger (and found some cat food in the process...YUM)

But I just ended up with everyone laughing at me! :-(

 

 Oh Ocho. You are still in Phase 8!
 Your fan club here is still rooting you on!
 We miss you and would love to see you again at graduation you goofy guy!







No comments:

Post a Comment