Saturday, March 16, 2013

Tahiti and the St Patty's Parade

Hi! I'm Tahiti.  I'm visiting for the week and I get to take over the blog. I will try to do a good job!

These crazy people took me to the St Patty's Day Parade in San Francisco.
 
 I got to ride the BART (we couldn't find an elevator at one of the stations so my buddy Kippling and I got to get carried)

 And they dressed us up. We had crowns and bow-ties and bandanas! So embarrassing  (But I did get my photo taken by the newspaper....maybe I'll be in it tomorrow!!!!)

 It was a lot of work.... so we took a little break in Berkley and rolled in the grass on the way home.  Right before the people got yummy ice cream sandwiches.



Ocho Report!
Mr. Ocho is still in Phase 8.
Dear Ocho,
Just because your name means 8 in another language.....does not mean you need to stay in that phase eternally. Please make up your mind buddy:-)
Love,
Your Fan Club

No comments:

Post a Comment