Thursday, August 15, 2013

To the lake we go.....

So I'm a little behind....but a few weekends ago we went camping at the lake! (and I swear thats not a stick in my mouth)

Remmy and I piled into the car with all the stuff and away we went! Don't worry, Mom rolled up the window before we started driving!
 
I even got to sleep in a tent. Super fun! Although Rembrandt didn't really like me on his bed! (can't tell though because he always smiles)

 
 Aislin dug a hole and slept in that most of the weekend. I wanted to share it with her but she said no..


When we went down to the lake. Dagan first chased sticks for a while.

 
 Then he rolled in a dead fish....Look how proud he is. I wanted to too but Mom said no...

 Everyone went swimming but Kippling.......he said no way.....Silly golden! Don't you know your a water dog!
 Remmy chased sticks too.....

 Then posed of course...

Even Aislin Swam!!! I tried to help her, but she said she didn't need help! She could have been polite about it!
Then she posed too! Remmy is rubbing off!


 Not sure what I was asking Rem here but he obviously did not agree!



 So I tried to help Timmy swim....

 I swear I was helping!!!!

 Isn't he handsome!!!! (Ssssshhhh don't tell Kippling I said that)


 Remmy needed a nap after all that swimming..... Poor old guy was tuckered out....
.
 And Dagan threw drool on everyone....silly career changes!!!

 Such a long, fun weekend.....I was soo sleepy on the drive home!

-Azara
PS I have an exciting update coming soon! Stay tuned


No comments:

Post a Comment