Sunday, July 21, 2013

The Cast Of Characters

 This weekend my mom invited a bunch of people(and their dogs) over to play.  It was quite the cast of charatcers!
 

There is Aislin.....
 
 The Bed Thief...  She stole the bed from Texas....

 But its ok....Texas is a bone hoarder.... GLB




And Dagan....who took the biggest dog bed and then made faces at the camera....
.  

I'
Azara....the dead puppy from playing all afternoon (and possibly doing something to make John very MAD)
Poor locked up Timmy...

I'm not sure why the anteater got his photo taken but I thought I better include him...
I think there may have been more dogs involved but I was very sleepy from my agility class so I don't' remember.... I was very fun...And I hear next weekend This whole crew is going to go swim in a lake....WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment