Saturday, July 6, 2013

Fun at the BEACH

 On the 4th of July we went to the beach! It was SOOOOOOOOO much FUN!!!!!!!!!

It was just me and Remmy and

our friend Aislin (she's mean to me sometimes, but I'm told I deserve it)
First I wandered around a bit in the waves 


Then I chased Remmy....hahahaha (too bad I was on a leash and he wasn't)

 I think John was trying to show me something in the water here but my little golden brain couldn't figure it out.....sigh.....

  So I tried to trip John a few times......HAHAHHHAHAHHAHAHAHAH it was really fun!!!!!


  Remmy ran up and down the beach too like a Baywatch model. Pretty good for an old man....

 There were smiles all around! The beach is super fun!!!!!

-Azara
ps my mom couldn't decide on just a few favorite photos so she posted more on facebook...hahaha I'm just THAT CUTE

No comments:

Post a Comment