Monday, July 15, 2013

Long Fun Weekend!

This weekend was super busy!

I had Fun Day on Saturday and we went to the city on Sunday.... Remmy has been to Fun Day so he was telling me all about it on Friday....

This is me at Fun Day with my sister Alba....She was my only littermate that came but I got to hear a lot about my Dad Amador.....


On Sunday we went to the city on the Ferry.....I got to hang out with my boyfriend Kipling and his brother Timmy!

 I <3 Kipling!

 Aren't we cute together!

 We even held paws when Timmy wasn't looking!

Mom only has one photo from the city.....she forgot to photograph me!!! But I think Kipling and I are pretty cute kissing under the waterfall!

 It was a long weekend......I'm soooooooo tired!!!!

\


1 comment:

  1. She is such a pretty girl. I enjoyed getting to see her on the ferry trip.

    ReplyDelete