Sunday, October 27, 2013

Fun at the pumpkin patch

Today we went to the pumpkin patch. Mom said she wanted good Fall photos of us.....

First it was Rembrandt's turn. And of course he looked amazing with his mane blowing in the wind. 

 
Then it was my turn.....aren't I cute? 


Then it was Isaac's turn.....He's not quite the poser the rest of us are but he will get there. (Just a few funny photos and some good ones)
Then it was time for group photos .... here is John telling us all our jobs. (I'm pretty sure all he said was stay...but I wasn't really listening! I'm a puppy after all!)

 This was the first try ... it was ok ... but Mom said too many leashes were showing!



 Final product! Aren't we darling? GOOOOOOO GOLDENS!

2 comments:

  1. A great last photo, and it looks like you all had fun in the pumpkin patch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! They are all such gorgeous dogs!

    ReplyDelete