Monday, November 11, 2013

Pretty Princess Birthday Party

 Happy Birthday to me!!!! I turned 1 year old on Saturday!!!!


 
I had a little party and invited some of my friends...

That's Mr. Newton, Rembrandt and Aislin...
I got to wear a tiara because I'm a pretty princess (and it was my birthday!)
I had party hats for my guests...
  
Aislin was not a fan of her party hat......She made sad faces when she wore it.

 Mr. Newton wasn't a huge fan either... He made goofy faces

 
But Remmy of course loved to wear it because it came with food.....Silly smiley Rem! 

Speaking of food, did you know birthdays involve CAKE?

I tried so hard to be good and resist..... I stared that cake down good and long!

 But I just wanted one lick....Good thing my pal was behind me to make sure that didn't happen.....


 Aislin laughed at me when I got in trouble! Mean pointy eared dog!!!!


So I went and wrestled John to the ground....errr dog bed!

And those were the highlights of the Pretty Princess Birthday Party. Oh I forgot! 
There were pink cupcakes too!!!
Mom says to tell everyone to keep an eye out for the birthday photo shoot blog.....coming soon!
-Azara

No comments:

Post a Comment