Thursday, July 17, 2014

A FUN Weekend


 This last weekend was Puppy FUN Day at Guide Dogs for the Blind....

 The theme was hawaiian so Mom dressed me up like this.....

I was no super thrilled about it....
 
But I got to see some of my brothers and sisters again...
From left to right it's me (Hensley), Heron, Hula, Hearst and Henry


 I was super tired by the end of the day and took a looooong nap!
On Sunday morning we woke up early to go on a ferry trip to San Francisco. Rembrandt and Zeke were not thrilled to be left again. (But we made them happy with extra cookies)
This is me being cute waiting for the ferry!

 
We took our picture at one of the "photo spots"

There were no sea lions  to watch so we took a photo here too....
 I'm not sure what I was doing here....I think I was about to sneeze.... but I look pretty darn cute doing it!

This guy and I took a break to watch the rest of the world cup... Yay Germany!
I made some puppy tunes on these stairs too....that was weird......I hope the video works.....

 We were really sad there were no sea lions:-(


 That was a looooooong weekend! I'm exhausted!
- Hensley
 
Zuzu Report
Zuzu is in Phase 4 this week!
Phase 4—Intelligent disobedience
The dogs are expected to make decisions when necessary and to work past distractions. Dogs are exposed to traffic work and learn stop, hold line, and back up on their line. New handlers come and make sure the dogs accept their body being handled by strangers. Extra socialization is given to the dogs that need it.



No comments:

Post a Comment