Thursday, July 10, 2014

The Naughty Beast!

Hi my name is Zeke and I'm a naughty beast....

 You see my Mom takes me to these Agility Fun Matches and brings loads of yummy treats....Hot dogs, steak ect....

 And I like to run zoomies instead of listen to her....

 Mom even tried to convince me to be good with ear rubs......

So I jumped the first jump really well..... 

 
(Look and how well I cleared it!)
 
Then I got to the tunnel....and I snuck out the end...
 


And ran away like an agility fool!!! WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOO


.


We  brought Hensley to watch and he was a naughty beast too and got busted for going on the seat.....(He thought he could get away with it because he was cute.....Guess not!)


 Hey I look like I'm being good in this photo! (I'm not, I wasn't supposed to be on the teeter! HAHAHAHAHA)
 
Being naughty is exhausting.....
-Love Zeke
 
Zuzu Report! 
Zuzu is in Phase 3 this week!
Phase 3—Preliminary testing
Dogs are obedience tested for sit, down, heel, come, and stay with distractions. Dogs are tested for food refusal and general ease of body handling. The dogs go through their preliminary blindfold testing over approximately ten blocks.

No comments:

Post a Comment