Saturday, May 21, 2016

BART Rides and Apple Watches

We took the BART to San Fransisco today!
 We had to wait a loooooooong time for our train...

Nope! Not our train!


Finally our train arrived!


Kind of a bumpy ride! But I was a good boy! 
Even got a compliment about my calmness from a stranger!

I love to pose in the city!

 Then we went into this great big store that was all see through. It was crazy busy because of something called a "grand opening".  I could see the whole world from the top story. The people called it the "Apple" store....sounds tasty!

I smiled at the people in hopes of something fun....

 
So I got to go down these crazy see through stairs!
(Of course I was awesome on them too!)


  I was hoping to get an Apple Watch.....But the people told me it wouldn't stay on my paw.....
Sigh.....

 
But I smiled anyway cause life is good!
(and all the Apple employees were in love with me!)
 
At least they let me look out the window again?

So tired....time to go home!
-Phannieman

No comments:

Post a Comment