Monday, May 30, 2016

How to torture a puppy.....Summer version!

Hi! Remy here.... Today I'm going to teach you how to torture a puppy.  I've become quite well versed in it over the years because my person insists on getting a new one every year...



First...Insert puppy. I have to admit. This one is kinda cute....But he's soooooo annoying that it doesn't make up for it... (and if he tries to play with my hog one more time there is gonna be a beat down)


Insert Jolly Ball (you have to take it away from the puppy, so yell squirrel or something)


Pee on the grass a lot so the people turn the sprinkler on to water it

"Accidentally" leave Jolly Ball in the middle of the sprinkler....

 Pooooooooor pupppy...... (evil laugh)

 He can't get his toy! Poooor tortured puppy!

 Don't worry I eventually taught him how to get it and he triumphiantly ran off with it.....
Such a happy dog!
(puppies.....so easy to make happy)

 And then played tug with the person's friend who I allow to live in the house...
(he's good for food sometimes)
- Rembrandt


No comments:

Post a Comment