Monday, September 5, 2016

Revenge will be mine!


 
This morning I jumped on the bed and the people said 
"Man Isaac you STINK"
I should have run for the hills.... 

 
Cause you see when the people think I stink... 
That means I get a bath...
(I personally think I smell amazing....but as I'm reminded a lot, 
I don't have a job so I don't make the rules....grrrr)

 
At least I got revenge and got to shake on them a few times!

(Evil Laugh...)

I think that might be why they sprayed water on my head though....sigh....
(don't worry, I'll get revenge on them and get an ear infection! I'm a golden retriever after all!)

 
At least Cujo got tortured too...

 Of course the King just watched and laughed from his throne inside....

 Woe is me....I will get revenge.... I will fart tonight while they are eating dinner!!! HAHAHAHAHAHHA

-Isaac Newty Pants





Phantom Report!
Phantom is in Phase 1
Phase 1—Formal training begins
Formal training begins and the dog re-discovers food rewards and learns about clickers. Sit, down, and stay is reintroduced in a very precise way. Dogs learn to refuse offers of hamburgers from strangers and to not pick up strange food off the floor. Dogs are introduced to the harness, get their teeth and ears cleaned, and get petted and massaged. The dogs learn to walk on a treadmill. They learn the commands forward, halt, and hop-up. The dogs tend to LOVE the treadmill.  
Miss you buddy! Work Hard!! No Partying!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment