Sunday, September 25, 2016

What the "F"?

On Friday my person told me that we were going on a road trip to our old stomping grounds... 
San Luis Obispo!

Wooohooo! I jumped.... well sorta jumped... into the "Goldenmobile" and we drove down!

I slept most of the way.....the armrests are perfect headrests!

 
First we walked around downtown and got french fries and tri tip! YUM!!!!

 Then we went to the beach!!! I love the beach!

 Then we went to see some old friends... but I don't have any photos of that so you get more beach photos.....


On Saturday morning Mom went to watch the crazy big dogs jump things so I hung out with my old pals Ojo and Grace!

 On the way home we stopped to get a little drink and my person finally broke the news to me....This was our last "fling before the new puppy"... (She might have spiked my drink)

What the F???
I nearly fell off my seat!
Do we really need another one????
We just got rid of the last one!
But then she showed me photos of babies family....I guess she could be kinda cute!
(She also promised me treats when we stopped to get the puppy a toy!)

 So here we go again... The 8th puppy I've raised 
 Her name begins with an "F" and we pick her up today...
I'm trying to have a good attitude...sigh... But if she touches a hedgehog...!!!
 I found the Kong the puppies pass and got it out for her (Phantom had left it at the bottom of the toy basket... ding dong) 
We made her a blanket (I laid in the middle and held it down)
so she doesn't eat construction dust at work and she has her own bone and toy so she doesn't steal mine....
I guess this could be ok. 
The jury is still out!
- Rembrandt


Phanniman Report!
Phantom is in Phase 4
Go Phannie GO!

Phase 3—Preliminary testing
Dogs are obedience tested for sit, down, heel, come, and stay with distractions. Dogs are tested for food refusal and general ease of body handling. The dogs go through their preliminary blindfold testing over approximately ten blocks.
 
Phase 4—Intelligent disobedience
The dogs are expected to make decisions when necessary and to work past distractions. Dogs are exposed to traffic work and learn stop, hold line, and back up on their line. New handlers come and make sure the dogs accept their body being handled by strangers. Extra socialization is given to the dogs that need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment