Sunday, September 25, 2011

Cool Spots in the Shade at Winerys

Hi I'm Levi
I puppy #12 and a crazy golden retriever. They keep telling me I'm going somewhere soon, (college or something) and I'm beginning to believe it considering the amount of photos they are taking of me. Just yesterday we went wine tasting (well they did....I just looked for cool spots in the shade) and all they could do was take pictures!



First we went to Artesa (and I refused to put my ears forward in the picture and be cute)
The we had lunch at Gott's is St Helena. The burgers smelled so good. But they keep telling me I'm going to be a guide dog and I can't have people food. (I think that it's silly. Rembrandt keeps telling me people food is AMAZING)
Then we went to Castello de Amorosa . I was hot so I didn't take very cute pictures.
I met a cat there. I thought he wanted to play!
Then he hissed at me. Mean kitty!

We went to Sterling to and rode the gondola....but my silly mom forgot to take any pictures of me!
I was a pooped pup last night.....And today they tell me I get to meet a new friend who's name begins with "O". How fun is that!

-Levi

No comments:

Post a Comment