Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Meet Ocho

Hi I'm Ocho!
I was born on July 30, 2011
I’m the newest addition to the golden clan. This is my blog about my life growing up as a puppy in training. Rembrandt says I can only write on it 7/8ths of the time because I’m only 7/8ths golden (1/8 the lab). But I don't know how to do math! I'm only 8 weeks old! (I think he doesn't like me....I'll have to work on that)
This is me sneaking into Mom's garden. That is not the correct thing to do I found out. Mom doesn't like dogs in her garden AND I'm not supposed to have tennis balls. So many rules to learn!

But at least Levi liked me. I got to play with her for a little while before I went to my sitter. I get to spend 3 weeks with a sitter learning lots of things while Levi prepares for "college" Then when she leaves (and everyone cries, including me, she's a fun dog) I can come home and be the terrorist everyone in the kennel warned my Mom about!

So for now I will leave my blog in the very capable paws of Levi and Remy....See you in three weeks!

-Ocho

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the world of blogging Ocho! And to the puppy group! I warmed it up for ya! (even away from the puddle on the floor!) Wags, Scooter

    ReplyDelete